Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Me making a relevant update

 Oi,John Constantine here !

A lot of things has happened since I was gone...I mean a lot.Universe reboots,movies,all that good stuff.Not to mention me and some of my mates are starring in a new animated film  called "Justice League Dark" .And they want Matt Ryan to play me like he did on the show.I like him,he's cute,so I  don't mind really.

I don't know everyone in it but Ritchie ,he's  surprised that  he was asked about it ,despite the fact that he was in the Constantine television series,which surprise,surprise,brought us back together and we are on speaking terms again (that and the fact that a certain black magician along with the daughter of Trigon managed to pull Ritchie back into the real world and out of cyberspace.I didn't ask how they got his hands on a viable body,I always  feel better not asking about these things).

Beyond that,they're  also putting me in yet another comic series,Hellblazer:Rebirth which in my humble opinion is better a better read than the shit show the was the last one (Constantine the Hellblazer...my name's John.There are so many other Constantines out there!).

I find it very endearing that people find lil ol me interesting enough to make so many  works featuring me and whatnot,but I think some of em are missing some important things. I mean,I'm a bloody bastard ,but  really? I've mistakes,but I've either already made up fro them or am in the process of doing  so. ..but enough  of that. Right now I've got things to do so I'll bugger off for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment